- TRICHOforce™ B (Trichogramma brassicae)
- This is the ideal product when targeting the eggs of moths whose larvae are pests of cole crops as well as the European Corn Borer (Ostrinia nubilalis).
- TRICHOforce™ PL (Trichogramma platneri) or TRICHOforce™ M (Trichogramma minutum)
- This is the ideal product for moth control in orchards or tall crop settings.
- TRICHOforce™ P (Trichogramma pretiosum)
- This is the product of choice for moth control in a field, greenhouse or short crop setting.
Some popular hosts of TRICHOforce™ include the eggs of: the Gypsy moth (Lymantria dispar dispar); codling moth (Cydia pomonella); diamondback moth (Plutella xylostella); Oriental fruit moth (Graphiolitha molesta); tomato pinworms (Keiferia lycopersicella); cabbage loopers (Trichoplusia ni); imported cabbage worms (Pieris rapae); tent caterpillars (Malacosoma spp.); and many, many more, even the grossly damaging tobacco/tomato hornworms (Manduca spp.).
Release Rates for TRICHOforce™
|Comments||Timing is critical to ensure host eggs are available for parasitism.|
|General||1-2 per square feet/weekly during moth flight|
|Acre+||50,000 to 100,000 per acre/weekly during moth flight|